Journaling can help relieve stress, spark creativity, and bring inspiration. You can use your journal for brainstorming, recording your dreams, or affirming your wishes. Journaling is a great activity to relieve anxiety and help with depression. It’s also a really fun hobby!
A luxury journal makes a great gift for any loved one, including yourself!
This curated collection of pretty luxury journals is for any person who loves a feminine and elegant aesthetic. Only high quality, luxurious journals with fine attention to detail are featured in this collection. Prices are included.
**This post contains affiliate links, meaning I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you for products you purchase via this website. For more information click here.**
*Note: The prices listed were last updated 11/29/20 and are subject to change.
For more information on any one of these beautiful luxury journals, please click the image or link.
Pssst…Scroll to the end of this post for some more fun and totally free journal prompts, including PDF printable journal writing questions you can print and save for later when you have more time!
Alright, now let’s take a look at some lovely and feminine luxury journals!
10 Gorgeous luxury journals
1. I’m loving the gorgeous emerald green color of this hardcover ruled journal from Leuchtturm.
- 249 Numbered pages.
- A5 Size- approximately 5.25″ x 8.25″
- 8 perforated and detachable sheets.
- Gusseted pocket.
- Blank table of contents and numbered pages.
- 2 page markers.
- Elastic enclosure band.
- Thread-bound book opens flat.
- Ink-proof paper.
- Sticker for labeling and archiving.
2. This beautiful silver floral journal from Studio Oh! is so elegant.
- 7″ x 9.5″ Leather-like cover with shimmer and silver foil stamping.
- 192 Lined pages with stylish rounded corners.
- Available in multiple shimmer colors
4. This glamorous Kate Spade gold dot luxury journal has a fun pink interior. Love it!
- Set includes gold dot spiral notebook and multi-click gel pen.
- 112 lined, wood-free, ivory-colored pages
- semi-concealed spiral – Size: 8 1/4″ h x 6 1/8″ w.
- Features green, pink, gold, and white ink.
- Gold foil accents sold in gift box.
5. You know I had to include the original Dream Dash Journal! I designed this one myself and sell it on Amazon.
- Complementary darker pink interior lining.
- Both blank and lined pages. Useful for both writing and drawing. (5 sheets lined, 5 sheets blank repeating throughout.)
- 180 Pages total of quality 100 gsm paper, FSC certified.
- Ultra stiff, durable hardcover, premium quality.
- Protective silver metal corners.
- Silver twin coil binding.
- Pages measure 6.75″ x 8.75″ closed.
6. This dark pink hardcover book by MOO company is so pretty and of excellent quality.
- Lay flat spine.
- 160 Pages. Thick, lined, 100 GSM non-bleed paper.
- Included 16 pages of unlined color paper for doodling.
- Heavy top sheet which protects the inside pages from wrinkles or creases.
- Has pocket.
7. Check out this gorgeous law of attraction planner and journal.
- Delux, unique planner with vision board for law of attraction and manifesting. Includes writing prompts, mind maps, habit trackers, reflection pages, back pocket, gratitude journal pages, and so much more! Great for manifesting your best self.
- Durable rose gold softcover. Animal-friendly PU leather showcasing artwork & affirmations.
- 100% Eco and vegan friendly.
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified paper.
- UNDATED- start when you want!
Price- $ 35.95
8. Check out this sophisticated Italian journal for making note of your plans, thoughts, and more!
- 70 g Ivory paper, non-bleed.
- Handmade in Itay.
- Quality hardcover.
- 5 x 8.3,” 240 Pages.
- 7 x 9″ Hardcover notebook includes 160 lined pages.
- Perforated edge to rip the pages out easily
- Durable metal wire, spiral bound.
- Double-sided pocket page inside.
Journal Prompts You May Enjoy:
Concluding thoughts on the best luxury journals
I hope you enjoyed these beautiful and feminine luxury journals, along with the journal prompt links listed. Make sure to follow this blog for more journal prompts plus a monthly newsletter!
Journaling is such a great hobby. I try to journal at least a few times a week. What about you?
Let me know what you think in the comments below!