Free health affirmations for well-being- PDF printable affirmation cards & worksheet!
When faced with illness, positive health affirmations can help your well-being tremendously.
Your thoughts are powerful. And positive affirmations can help to set your mindset for recovery and total health.
Mindset makes a huge difference in your behavior. And your behavior- your choices & the actions you take- directly affect your health and wellbeing.
Read through these 25 health affirmations. Then journal or say the affirmations out loud to support your good health and well-being.
You can download and print these health affirmations as a PDF printable list and use them anytime. You can also download and print them as affirmation cards. The links to both downloads are at the end of this article, 100% free, no email required.
**This post contains affiliate links, meaning I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you for products you purchase via this website. For more information click here.**
25 Positive Health Affirmations for Well-Being
- My health is improving each day.
- My body is capable of healing.
- I deserve to feel great each day.
- I’m learning what my body needs and how best to take care of myself.
- My food choices are healthy and balanced.
- I love eating fresh, nutritious food.
- I sleep soundly every night and it feels amazing.
- My body is well-rested.
- My body is strong and fit.
- Nurturing my body with good food, sleep, and self-care feels amazing.
- I love to be active.
- I’m so grateful for my body.
- I am energized and full of inspiration for feeling great.
- I’m feeling better and better each day.
- My focus is on the positive.
- I give kindness and compassion to myself.
- I am resilient.
- My mind feels calm and peaceful.
- I make good decisions about my well-being.
- My immune system is strong.
- I am open to new ways I can improve my health.
- I am supported and loved.
- Total health and healing is my reality.
- My lifestyle is healthy, relaxed, and happy.
- I respect myself, advocate for myself, and have healthy boundaries.
Using positive affirmations effectively
Use these affirmations as a helpful guide for your well-being. Say them or write them often. Repetition helps build the habit of positivity into your thought patterns.
Do not get discouraged if one of these affirmations doesn’t feel true for you. You can always adjust how you say an affirmation. Simply re-state an affirmation in any way that feels more authentic or do-able for you.
If you fall in love with one particular affirmation, then try thinking of other related affirmations. Write them down. Create some art around them. Keep building on the positivity.
Free PDF printable affirmation cards & worksheet
If you found these affirmations helpful, you can download and print them anytime. Below you will find both the printable worksheet and the printable affirmation cards.
Here is the printable worksheet:
And these are the printable affirmation cards you can download:
You are not powerless to the challenges you face. Although optimum health and well-being can feel challenging- elusive even- you are strong. Don’t give up.
Give yourself love and compassion. Tell yourself kind words of support. Fill your mind with positive thoughts that make you feel hopeful.
Keeping your thoughts positive takes work. A positive mindset must be mindfully cultivated. And affirmations can help.
I hope these positive health affirmation cards and worksheet help you in your journey to total health and well-being. Please let me know what you think in the comments!
You may also enjoy: