Using affirmations can help train your mind to focus on feeling positive and abundant in all aspects of life.
Especially when it comes to money, affirmations can help you shift your energy to become a magnet for wealth and luxury. Affirmations, along with the actions you take, can help you attract and manifest abundance in all aspects of your life.
In this article, learn how affirmations work, and how to use abundance affirmations for wealth, prosperity, and happiness. Plus, download your free printable abundance affirmations list. Then practice the affirmations any time you wish. When practiced regularly, affirmations for abundance can be incredibly powerful. Learn how!
**This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you for products you purchase via this website. For more information click here.**
What are abundance affirmations?
Abundance affirmations are short positive statements you can read out loud, say in your mind, or even write down. Positive affirmations about abundance help to counter and eventually replace other, less helpful thoughts.
Most people have thousands or millions of thoughts per day. Many of those thoughts are worrisome, pessimistic, or focused on lack. On what they don’t have, can’t have, can’t do, and so on.
Affirmations are a way to train your mind to think positively. To shift your focus on happy, inspiring, and uplifting thoughts. All together, affirmations are a simple yet powerful mind-training tool.
How do affirmations for abundance work?
Everything that you create in your life starts with your thoughts. From your job to your relationships, financial abundance, and more. Mindset is where everything originates. It’s all a part of the Law of Attraction.
Affirmations for abundance, wealth, and happiness, train your thoughts away from the lack mentality and towards the field of infinite possibilities. Because the truth is, anything really is possible in life. You can create and manifest amazing luxury, abundance, love, and more.
Affirmations are just the beginning to creating the life you dream of, but they are powerful. Thoughts lead to actions. Actions lead to success and getting what you want. But know, it all starts with your thoughts first. You must create an affirmative, receptive, and allowing-of-all-things-good energy. That kind of energy is created by your abundance mindset.
What results can I expect from using affirmations?
As mentioned, affirmations are a tool to train your thoughts and attune your mindset to abundance. Using affirmations every day, day after day is what it will take to shift the way you think.
Each person is different; some people have greater money blocks or abundance blocks than others. Some people will take more time to shift their thoughts to abundance, and some people will be able to train their brains faster.
Once you notice you are thinking positive & abundant thoughts regularly, you will likely see things start to shift in your life. And much of the time, you will see things shift because your own actions are in alignment with a positive abundant mindset.
Your mindset affects your actions. And your actions manifest increased love & relationship satisfaction, financial gains, luxury, and peace of mind. All positive abundant aspects of a happy life.
Abundance isn’t just about money- it’s more than that. Abundance is about love, happiness, freedom, security, serenity, good health, and more.
How to properly use abundance affirmations
Read the affirmations every day, either out loud or in your mind. You can also write them down. You may want to read them more than once per day, and it may help to dedicate a certain time of day for reading affirmations. (Such as first thing in the morning.)
The key is to read the affirmations with an energy of openness and receptivity. Some people think reading affirmations is silly- that you’re lying to yourself- but you’re not. You are training your brain and creating new neural pathways. Paving new roads in your brain, literally.
Set aside your doubts and fears and instead allow yourself to feel the positive energy of each statement. Feeling is the key to creating new neural pathways, and to manifesting with affirmations.
Feel the affirmations as if they are already real. Read the statements day after day. By staying consistent in your affirmations practice, you can shift to an abundance mindset, and reality will follow naturally.
Alright, without further wait, here are the abundance affirmations. The PDF printable affirmations list is linked below.
50 Abundance affirmations for wealth, prosperity, and happiness
- I have all the money I need to be happy and then some.
- An abundance of happiness, love, and security fills my heart.
- I’m always financially confident.
- I’m always pleasantly surprised by how much extra money I have.
- I can purchase anything I want anytime I want.
- Abundance surrounds me in all aspects of my life.
- I am financially blessed and overflowing with abundance.
- Wealth is naturally a part of my identity.
- On a deep inner level, I’m an abundant, wealthy person.
- I look wealthy, feel wealthy, and act wealthy because I am wealthy.
- I feel completely relaxed about money.
- Money comes to me, and I spend it as I wish.
- I make purchase decisions based on quality and I chose my purchases with complete freedom.
- I live abundantly knowing I have absolute financial freedom.
- Abundance is mine in the form of wealth, love, freedom, lifestyle, and peace of mind.
- Money is easy to save because it’s so abundant in my life.
- Money is easy to spend knowing I have more than enough.
- My retirement is totally secure.
- My home is beautiful, peaceful, and luxurious.
- The people in my life make my heart feel full.
- I appreciate the abundance in my life. I truly have it all.
- My money mindset is full of inspiration and positivity.
- I’m so grateful and blessed with all the wealth, happiness, and love in my life.
- My lifestyle is abundant and full of luxury.
- I feel relaxed and at ease when I think of my finances.
- I can afford to relax completely about money.
- Abundance reveals itself to me each and every day. I’m always finding more to be thankful for.
- My calm, peaceful, and happy mindset makes me even more abundant in life.
- I’m effortlessly wealthy and abundant.
- Making money is fun and easy for me.
- I have my dream job and it fills me with happiness and abundance.
- The love in my life gives me so much to be grateful for.
- I love taking my friends and family on beautiful luxurious getaways.
- Spending money is fun.
- I feel comfortable in my financial identity.
- Abundance comes naturally to me.
- I enjoy spending money on things that bring meaning and happiness to my life.
- It feels amazing to be generous.
- I use my wealth for good.
- Money loves me.
- My energetic frequency attracts amazing opportunities.
- I manifest lovely people, an abundance of fun, and a luxurious lifestyle.
- I keep on living the good life.
- Financial freedom is something I’m becoming an expert on.
- I’m surrounded by happiness and luxury.
- I know I’m worthy of what I desire in life.
- I attract good vibes, wealth, and abundance.
- Having wealth and abundance is completely natural for me.
- I’m an energetic match for loads of money, love, and happiness.
- I love living my dream lifestyle.
Free PDF printable abundance affirmations
You can download the abundance affirmations worksheet below. Then print and use any time you wish. Feel free to share with a friend!
Using affirmations for wealth, love, happiness, and all aspects of abundance can be life-changing.
When you make major changes to the way you think, your life changes in incredible ways. Lack, fear, and pessimism can be overpowered by positivity, hope, and inspiration. You can shift your mindset to an abundance mindset, and you can manifest your desires in life.
Again, your emotions and the energy behind your thoughts are key. So, make sure you say your affirmations with an open heart and mind. Even if it takes time to push past your inner resistance. You have more power than you may realize.
You may also enjoy
Pin below to share on Pinterest!