Positive affirmations are a powerful tool to begin each day on a good note. “Happiness is an inside job” as they say, and a beautiful day begins with a beautiful mindset.
Each one of us has the power to train our brains to think good thoughts, and daily positive affirmations can help us do just that.
In this post, enjoy 50 positive affirmations you can use daily. Plus get 11 totally free printable affirmation quote cards.
You can print out the positive affirmation quotes at home or via any printing service you choose. No sign-up is required.
Let’s get started!
**This post contains affiliate links, meaning I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you for products you purchase via this website. For more information click here.**
What are daily positive affirmations?
Daily positive affirmations are affirmations you can use on a regular, daily basis. They consist of simple statements you make each day. Think of them as intentional positive self-talk.
Positive affirmations trigger feelings of happiness, hope, excitement, or other pleasant feelings. You can say, think, or write positive affirmations. Any way you choose to use them will be effective over time.
You can read daily positive affirmations at any time during the day. Many people find that morning time works best, but you can also read positive affirmations multiple times throughout the day to maintain a positive mindset.
One thing many people do is to tape or hang affirmations on their mirrors, walls, fridge, or another place where it’s easy to remember to read them.
How do daily positive affirmations help?
By nature, humans tend to think repetitive thoughts during the day.
Often, our thoughts unintentionally meander in the same direction over and over. This is because so many thoughts are passive. Thoughts will circulate around in our brains in whatever way takes the least amount of effort. Unfortunately, many of those “thought paths of least resistance” are negative in nature.
Positive affirmations help create new neural pathways in the brain, effectively teaching your brain new thoughts in the form of positive statements.
When you use daily affirmations to create those positive neural pathways, you can ultimately create a better reality for yourself.
We create our own realities with our thoughts through The Law of Attraction. So, using daily positive affirmations over time is a way to shift your mindset and create a whole new reality, starting with your perspective.
As the late Dr. Wayne Dyer said: “When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.”
Why daily positive affirmations are powerful
Positive affirmations are most effective when used every day because affirmations need time to become habitual. To naturally merge with your current thought process.
Using affirmations daily is like lifting weights daily, but for your mindset. Before you know it, you will be thinking more positively without actively trying to.
Although everyone faces struggles and sometimes extreme challenges, we all have the power to affirm the positive and intentionally create happier lives. We can practice positive thinking each and every day. Each day is an opportunity.
The beautiful truth is, shifting to a positive mindset can happen in a moment. And every time you experience that shift, your inner strength grows. You learn a new way of seeing.
Cultivating positivity each day is an ongoing process, but a worthy one. Life is meant to be lived in peace and joy as much as possible, one moment at a time, day by day.
With that being said, I hope you enjoy these 50 positive affirmations for a good day plus 11 free positive affirmation quote printables.
50 Positive Affirmations to Use Daily
1. Today I’m feeling happy and peaceful.
2. I feel free and full of life.
3. I am absolutely amazing, strong, and capable.
4. My energy is boundless.
5. Today is another beautiful day.
6. I will give this day my all and do my best to have a great day.
7. Source energy flows through me and I feel inspired.
8. I draw strength from the infinite universe each day.
9. I am one with nature.
10. My vibration is high, I’m on fire.
11. I’m lucky to be on this wild ride that is life.
12. I am loved by God and surrounded by angels.
13. Abundance flows to me naturally.
14. I am beautiful and unique.
15. Each day is an exciting opportunity for experience.
16. I accept imperfection as part of the greater whole, which is divine.
17. Today has so much amazing potential.
18. Each moment I have the power of my thoughts and I choose good thoughts.
19. I live in peace, I am relaxed.
20. Today I will go outside and enjoy nature.
21. There are so many fun things I want to do, it feels exciting.
22. I’m in the process of making all my dreams come true.
23. I am powerful.
24. Today I will focus on my goals and dreams; I will celebrate every step I take.
25. I love setting boundaries and have learned to be strong.
26. Every mistake is an opportunity to grow.
27. Everything happens for a reason; I trust the universe.
28. I love living my life.
29. I’ve got a ticket to the greatest show on earth- life itself!
30. Love is all around me, love is right outside my door.
31. Magic and miracles are everywhere, waiting to unfold.
32. I feel creative and inspired by the beauty in the world.
33. Everything is going to be Ok.
34. Today I will laugh at the absurdity in this world and see the humor.
35. Today I’m gonna pop some popcorn and enjoy life.
36. I choose to be fascinated, not afraid.
37. I choose faith over fear.
38. I have a positive growth mindset.
39. I’m manifesting wonderful things.
40. I am confident and unshakeable.
41. My vibes are 5th-dimensional.
42. I’m so grateful for this day.
43. I’m attracting so many positive experiences.
44. Everything I want is attainable.
45. My goals are perfectly set and I’m excited to reach them.
46. I know that life doesn’t have to be perfect to be amazing.
47. I know that I have what it takes to succeed.
48. An amazing future awaits me.
49. I’m in awe of the magic, beauty, and love in this world.
50. What an amazing time to be alive.
These quotes were incredibly fun to write and create. I hope some of them weren’t too “out there” for you!
Download your free printable daily affirmations below:
Free positive affirmation printable quotes
If you loved these affirmation quotes you can pin them to your Pinterest boards. Feel free to share on Facebook or Instagram. Or print them and give them as a gift to someone who would enjoy the messages.
I hope you enjoyed these 50 positive affirmations plus free printable affirmation cards!
I don’t know about you, but I have to keep working on my thoughts to exist in the high-energy realm I want to live in. It doesn’t happen without effort.
What do you do to stay positive or train your mindset? Did you like these affirmations? Please let me know what you think in the comments below!
You may also enjoy: