Do you love to wear crystals as jewelry, place them around your home, meditate with them, and enjoy them in other ways? Do you feel drawn to crystals and stones for their beauty and positive energy?
You may already have a favorite crystal for meditation, wellness, or decor. But today we are talking about using crystals for another purpose: to bring good luck and good fortune.
In this article, we will discuss why and how crystals bring good luck. Learn about the best crystals and stones to use to increase your luck and create favorable odds in many situations. Fun stuff, right? And why not!
So, without further wait, let’s discuss the best crystals for good luck, positive energy, and increasing your chances of winning at whatever you’re doing in life!
*This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you for products you purchase via this website. For more information click here.*
This post is for entertainment purposes only. It contains no medical advice and no medical information. It contains no legal advice. For more information click here.*
Reasons for using lucky crystals
You may use lucky crystals for a variety of reasons. Some common uses of lucky crystals and stones that we will discuss today include:
- School, studying, grades, & exams.
- Work, a new job, or career advancement.
- Love and relationships.
- Protection from negative energy.
- Crystals for sports teams and winning.
- Legal luck. (*No legal advice is given. I’m no lawyer.)
Keep in mind that before using crystals for any reason, it is a good idea to cleanse them first. Especially if the crystal/s were recently acquired.
How do crystals bring good luck?
It may sound wacky to non-crystal lovers, but holding a special crystal, carrying it in your pocket, placing it on your body, or in your environment can bring good energy. This includes good luck and good fortune.
But how exactly do crystals bring positive energy and good luck?
Crystals bring good luck because of the positive energy you feel from the crystals. This positive crystal energy can affect your emotions, thoughts, and actions, effectively raising your energetic vibration.
Any time you raise your vibration, you are manifesting in closer alignment with your higher self. You are manifesting better outcomes, increased good fortune, and indeed good luck.
Some may call feeling the energy emitted from crystals a “placebo effect”. But, “placebo effect” feelings are valid. A placebo effect is an effect after all. Just like a drug “side effect”, which is also a real effect. If a crystal or stone is making you feel happier, more at ease, in positive anticipation, or generally improving your wellbeing, then it’s “working.”
The bottom line is that your emission of positive energy increases your chances of things working out in your favor. And of luck being on your side.
Overall luckiest crystals:
- Clear Quartz
- Rose Quartz
- Tigers Eye
- Green Calcite
You can save the pin below for a quick reference. Now, let’s get into further detail for each lucky crystal.
12 Crystals for Good Luck and Positive Energy
Jade is a gentle stone promoting harmony, peacefulness, and wealth. It has been used for ages, most notably in Chinese culture for ornamental objects, jewelry, statues, Feng Shui, and more. Jade is known as a stone of divinity and nobility.
Jade is thought to bring good luck to personal finances by energetically aligning its user to their higher divine self.
This lovely stone is thought to promote self-knowledge, thus leading to a greater understanding of personal strengths. With a greater understanding of personal strengths, success comes more naturally and wealth is more easily obtained.
Jade is also thought to heal scarcity mindset and increase a sense of abundance.
Use jade for luck with:
- Discovering your divine calling.
- Strengthen your qi (life force energy) for greater success and wellbeing.
- Creative inspiration for projects.
- Manifesting money.
- Obtaining a new job that is in line with your natural talents.
- Focus and good grades at school.
Tourmaline is another lucky stone that can be used in Feng Shui. It comes in many colors including black, purple, pink, yellow, green, blue, red, and what is called watermelon.
Tourmaline is thought to be useful for protection from negative energy. It helps provide an energetic bubble of good energy around its user to ward off unwanted vibrations.
Some say tourmaline may transform harmful thought patterns to become more positive. It is thought to aid in healing the heart chakra, which is connected to the ability to love oneself and others.
Tourmaline is also used for balancing masculine and feminine energy.
Use tourmaline for luck with:
- Relationships of all kinds.
- Any place in public to protect from negativity.
- Good energy at school or in the workplace.
- Better chances of success in social situations, like when hosting a party.
- Communication, especially in situations of conflict.
Citrine is a high-energy crystal associated with the sun and warmth. It is thought to “shine a light” to reverse bad luck and magnetize good luck.
Citrine is known to be lucky for improving finances, building wealth, and growing a successful career. It was historically known as “The Merchant’s Stone” since it provided good luck with money.
Citrine embodies the energies of vitality, abundance, love, and joy. It may aid in increasing confidence, self-esteem, self-love, and a positive mindset. Because it’s thought to increase positive feelings about the self, citrine may help with improving popularity and social status.
Try lucky citrine for:
- Luck with money and career.
- Attract joyful, happy experiences and good energy.
- Supporting the team you’re rooting for to win, like in sports.
- Thought to be lucky for gambling if you are over 18 and responsible about gambling. (*Not financial advice. Just an opinion. Please note I do not promote gambling, but I know some people are curious about what crystals might be useful for improving your odds of winning.)
- Lucky for love and increasing your level of attraction.
Gorgeous blue azurite has a history of use by many ancient cultures in Egypt, China, and old America. It was used for spiritual communication, and for painting after being ground up into a powder.
Today, azurite is still an excellent crystal for communication with spirit guides and angels. Holding azurite while meditating with music or sound is known to empower meditation. (This includes Gregorian or Buddhist chants, drums, Tibetan singing bowls, and more.) Azurite may also improve psychic abilities.
Azurite is thought to remove emotional and energetic blockages. For this reason, it is a good crystal for overcoming creative blocks. It may help heal worrying, indecision, and confusion.
Finally, azurite helps with standing up for yourself, advocating your needs, and keeping a strong energetic frame so that others do not walk all over you.
Use azurite for luck with:
- Difficult or uncomfortable conversations.
- Relationships of all kinds.
- Spiritual growth, psychic development.
- Art and creativity.
- Strengthening your self-esteem and self-love.
Fluorite is a crystal for “getting in the flow” to work more effortlessly. It may help its user avoid wasting time on the wrong activities or ideas.
Flourite is beneficial for increasing confidence, good decision-making, and harmonious states of being. It is known to help one shift out of a stuck mindset and instead feel more inspired, free, and abundant.
Fluorite is thought to cleanse one’s emotional state by detoxifying the aura. And to help one by letting go of what’s not working anymore. It may help heal more extreme negative thought patterns such as chronic catastrophic thinking, making it a crystal supportive of good mental health.
Use lucky fluorite for:
- Career growth.
- Financial prosperity.
- Creative inspiration and projects.
- Identifying a new path or better plan of action.
- Finding better, easier ways to do things.
6. Clear Quartz
Clear quartz is a real powerhouse. It is one of the most useful, versatile crystals for a variety of purposes and also one of the most common crystals on earth.
But make no mistake: the versatility, commonality, and wide spectrum of clear quartz’s use do not in any way diminish its powers. In fact, its versatility and abundance is symbolic of the energetic greatness this crystal possesses.
Clear quartz amplifies positive energy and good thoughts. It helps magnify and clarify your true intentions to the Universe. It aligns you with your highest good and best self and also assists with spirit guide and angel communication.
Clear quartz amplifies the pure white light and love in your energy field. It removes obstacles and nullifies dark energy. This crystal is excellent for meditation, focus, clarity of thought, and gaining insight or inspiration when you feel lost.
Also useful for promoting good energy in the home or workplace, clear quartz helps keep vibrational energy high. It’s lucky for the manifestation of good opportunities and helpful people.
Use lucky quartz for:
- Just about any purpose- ask with clear quartz and you shall receive.
- Lucky for career, finances, money.
- Lucky for school and tests.
- Excellent for good vibes in the home or workplace.
- Lucky for love and relationships.
- Great for spiritual growth and development.
7. Rose Quartz
Rose quartz has long been known to be one of the luckiest crystals for romantic love. It is aligned with deep soulmate and twin-flame love especially.
Many use rose quartz to help magnetize their perfect partner, manifest marriage, and end loneliness for good. But for luck in any kind of love, including family love or friendship, rose quartz is an excellent crystal.
Rose quartz helps encourage deep human connection and promotes positive feelings between people. It is also known to also be one of the most powerful crystals for inner healing, self-love, self-acceptance, and personal development.
Use lucky rose quartz for:
- Manifesting the ideal romantic partner.
- Healing any relationship.
- Helping relationships get to the next level.
- Attracting loving friends, wonderful co-workers, and good people.
- Self-love, growth, inner healing.
Turquoise has historically been used for good luck in many ancient cultures, including Native American, Egyptian, Aztec, and Persian cultures.
This stone has been thought to protect from misfortune as well as provide wisdom, peace, and courage. Some say turquoise is lucky at preventing injury or harm, and also makes its wearer lucky in love. Turquoise has been said to promote clear communication and self-expression. It balances and harmonizes the home while keeping bad energy out.
Use turquoise for luck with:
- Staying safe and protected from injury, misfortune, or illness.
- A peaceful home or workplace.
- Attracting love relationships.
- Cleansing the energy of your home.
Malachite is known to protect from misfortune, especially when taking a risk. It supports and brings good luck for change, aiding in smooth transitions in life.
Malachite is thought to bring good luck in business, especially for entrepreneurs.
Because malachite is grounding, it helps those with grand visions and big dreams take practical steps for success. It helps keep thoughts aligned with success, positive anticipation of events, and the manifestation of successful outcomes.
Malachite is a stone for those who want to steer their own ship and create their own luck. It supports a mindset that is driven, motivated, and “won’t take no for an answer.”
Additionally, malachite is aligned with strong and grounded masculine energy.
Use malachite for luck when:
- You’re taking a big leap of faith.
- You are full of drive and excitement to make something happen.
- Lucky for success in business, especially for business owners and entrepreneurs.
- Luck in attracting a rugged, handsome, practical, reliable man.
10. Tigers Eye
Tigers eye is another masculine brown stone known for its grounding and character-strengthening effects.
Tigers eye is known to promote confidence, clarity of thought, practical knowledge, willpower, and integrity. It promotes inner strength to face difficult challenges, especially as related to physical labor or tangible projects. Many who use tigers eye feel it will help them “get the job done.”
In addition, tigers eye has long been thought to protect its wearer from the evil eye, curses, and other people’s ill will. Tigers eye would thus be a useful stone to keep your own energy balanced and stable when dealing with difficult people. And in chaotic, busy, stressful, or socially challenging environments.
Try lucky tiger’s eye for:
- Luck on building projects.
- Luck with group projects, like at work or in school.
- For inner strength and confidence.
- To protect from negative energy in public.
- For the wisdom and clarity of thought that leads to good decision-making.
11. Green Calcite
Green calcite is thought to heal feelings of anger and resentment. It may aid in cultivating forgiveness to end suffering after being badly burned or hurt. It may promote feelings of calmness, acceptance, and understanding. These feelings help with the emotional closure of a situation.
Green calcite is good for stress relief and the cultivation of a more Zen mindset. Thus, this lovely green crystal may improve your luck with manifesting more peaceful situations and relationships going forward.
Additionally, green calcite is yet another crystal believed to attract abundance and wealth. It is known to be used by spiritual practitioners in spells or rituals for prosperity.
Use Green Calcite for luck with:
- Relationships, especially when there is conflict and anger.
- Moving on from the past and manifesting a better future.
- For self-forgiveness and self-acceptance.
- Money and abundance.
- Luck with attracting the non-romantic person you need into your life (The right roommate, friend, mentor, etc.)
Lepidolite helps with transitions in life, whether positive or negative. (Such as a big move, or a major breakup.) It is thought to “calm the storms” in times of significant life change.
This is because lepidolite helps energy stay balanced. It helps the mind be clear and promotes common sense. Wisdom can be gained by stepping back and looking at the big picture. And lepidolite helps one keep a broad, reasonable perspective.
Lepidolite also promotes joy. It promotes the positive habit of noticing the good in life. It may increase feelings of gratitude. And an attitude of gratitude is known to manifest even more to be grateful for.
Use lepidolite for luck with:
- A new job or school.
- A move.
- New parenthood.
- Manifesting more happiness in life overall via gratitude and small life improvements.
- Luck with major life changes.
- Luck in legal situations or if you are in legal trouble. *Not legal advice, just an opinion.* Plus the wisdom gained by learning your lesson, bettering yourself going forward, and shifting into more positivity.
Best ways to use lucky crystals
- Wear them as jewelry.
- Mediate or pray with lucky crystals and stones.
- Use for spirit guide communication.
- Carry in your pocket for confidence, peaceful feelings, and to promote other positive emotions.
- Use in a crystal grid layout in your home.
- Drink a special crystal beverage.
More ideas and a general guide: How to Use Crystals in Daily Life
It’s important to note that many other crystals can be lucky in addition to the ones mentioned in this list.
Your connection to a crystal is highly personal, and I believe crystals should always be selected based on intuition first when using them for any purpose. Select a crystal based on how a crystal makes you feel and your natural draw to it. Don’t be afraid to trust your instincts.
It doesn’t take long to start forming a relationship with certain crystals in your collection, and it’s likely you will have your “go-to” crystals for luck, love, wellness, and more. This list is a simple and relatively basic compilation to inspire ideas and promote knowledge of common lucky crystals.
That being said, I hope you enjoyed this information and found it helpful. Please let me know your thoughts in the comments.
You may also enjoy: