Are you looking for easy yet powerful manifesting techniques?
In this article, learn 5 easy manifestation techniques using weather. These manifesting techniques are perfect for beginners of all things magical!
**This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you for products you purchase via this website. For more information click here.**
How to manifest naturally
Manifesting is all about visualizing while feeling “as if” you already have what you desire. You have to feel completely natural about what you are trying to manifest- like you already have it. Imagine a feeling that is slightly detached, and with an undeniable knowing.
Think of something you already have that you may take for granted. Or something that there is no argument about, like the fact that birds fly. You must feel certain that you already have the thing you want. As certain as you are that birds fly.
To manifest, you don’t need expensive herbs, essential oils, or crystals, although all of those tools are valuable and wonderful in their own right. They can help amplify your energy.
Weather is another option- and it’s free!
You can harness the magical powers of nature using just what God gives you in the form of weather, and in accordance with the seasons. Weather for manifesting is perfect- it’s free, powerful, and easy to incorporate into your prayers or visualization techniques when manifesting.
Using weather for manifesting
Weather is a powerful tool for manifesting change and moving things forward in life. You can utilize different forms of weather to increase abundance and love in your life, let go of sorrows, forgive the past, and so much more.
The 5 types of weather we will be talking about using for manifesting are:
It’s important to note that you do not need, for example, snow to manifest something specific to snow energy. Although snow can be used intentionally in a certain way, if you live in Hawaii, it’s not that you can’t manifest certain energy because you don’t have snow.
Manifesting is not about worrying about having specific elements or tools. It’s about the powers and tools you do have. And a can-do, trust-in-the-magic attitude.
You could manifest the same energies one would try to manifest using snow by using an element of weather or nature that you do have on hand. We must adjust accordingly for our location and the season.
That being said, let’s now go into detail about how each kind of weather can best be used for prayers, magic, manifesting, and more!
Using the sun for manifesting
The sun may just be the most powerful manifestation tool we have. There is nothing like the sun to make us feel good; happy, energized, hopeful, relaxed. The best stress- reducer in the world has got to be the feeling of warm sun on your skin.
The sun can be used easily for any type of prayer and for powerful manifesting. Here are some ideas for manifesting with sun energy:
- Use the sun for manifesting wealth and abundance.
- Sun energy for love and romance.
- Sun energy for friendship, family love, and togetherness.
- Manifest peace, calm, and ease of anxiety.
- Manifest physical health and wellness.
- Balance and harmony of mind, body, and spirit.
- Good mental health.
- Creativity and business ideas.
- Manifest more leisure and luxury.
- Sun energy for healing mental trauma and depression.
- Helping to trust in God and feeling the love of God.
Simply sitting in the sun with your eyes closed while thinking about what you want to manifest is all it takes. A simple prayer, some affirmations, and visualization of what you desire. Feel the feelings of what you are trying to manifest so that those good feelings can become your reality.
Using rain to manifest
Rain has a wide energy spectrum for manifesting. You have light warm rain on a summer day. You have heavy, gushing, blowing rain on a chilly November morning. And every type of rain in between!
Because rain is such a spectrum, and each rainstorm so unique, there are many nuanced ways to easily use rain for manifesting. Here are a few ideas:
- A light sprinkle of warm rain can be used to manifest inspiration and creativity.
- Use a drizzly day for manifesting willpower, strength, and lasting motivation for long term goals.
- Use flash rainstorms for manifesting quick results.
- Meditating on a foggy day to strengthen intuition and connection to spiritual realms for powerful manifesting.
- Rain energy for manifesting healing and forgiveness.
- Rain energy for washing away sorrows and manifesting emotional growth.
- Use rain mixed with sun to manifest luck, (especially if you see a rainbow!)
- Heavy rain on a cold winters day to manifest physical healing.
Manifesting techniques using snow:
Like rain, snow has a spectrum of uses because of its different presentations. Sleet, big fat snowflakes, and blustery flurries all have different energy which you can connect to for your manifesting purposes.
**If you don’t know a lot about snow, here’s a fun fact: There are 2 types of snow which are good for winter fun: “snowman snow” and “sledding snow”. The snowman type is sticky and makes great snowballs but is not as good for sledding and skiing, and the sledding type won’t make good snowballs. My friend from Texas was surprised to learn that when she moved here to Maine.
Here are some easy ideas for manifesting with snow:
- Use freshly fallen sparkly snow for manifesting love.
- Sparkly snow is also great for manifesting magic and miracles.
- Fat snowflakes can be used to manifest more fun into your life.
- Use busy snow flurries to manifest energy, motivation, inspiration, and action.
- Snow flurries for better communication.
- Ice for manifesting temporary solutions that can easily accommodate change in the future.
- Sleet for untangling stress.
- Slush for manifesting dealing with difficulties more easily.
Manifesting techniques using wind:
Wind is a really fun weather element to use for manifesting. The feeling of being outside when a big gush comes along is so powerful! Here are some interesting ways to use the natural forces of wind for easy yet powerful manifesting:
- A gentle breeze can be used to manifest an initial connection to angels or guides.
- Gentle breezes for positive interactions with others.
- Gentle breezes for more peace and less stress.
- Breezes for fun and playfulness.
- Heavy gusts of wind can be used to manifest big life changes- any you can think of.
- Heavy wind for letting go of the past.
- Use wind to let go of anger; let it all blow away.
- And wind for manifesting power and strength.
- Wind to shift your financial situation for the better.
- Gentle wind to bring more love to your life.
- Meditate on a windy day for fresh new opportunities and change.
- Wind to bring you new business ideas.
Manifesting techniques using storms:
First, a word of caution: Stay safe and do not go outside in dangerous weather!
Different types of storms and wild weather have powerful manifesting energy potential. From nor’easters to hurricanes, to thunder and lightning, each storm brings massive earth energy. Storms are forces to be reckoned with.
Some storms such as hurricanes and tornados can be extremely devastating, as can other types of extreme weather. My heart goes out to those who have been harmed in any way by these forces of nature. Not trying to make light of such storms, but rather find a silver lining in them.
Here are some ideas for weather manifesting techniques with storms:
- Storms to unstuck stagnant energy easily.
- Manifest drastic changes with storm energy.
- Storms energy to manifest cutting ties with someone.
- To manifest the end of a situation.
- Storm energy for manifesting emotional healing.
- Manifest new beginnings more powerfully at storms end.
- Extreme wind manifests inner wisdom.
- Lightning manifests magic.
- Thunder manifests sudden changes as it breaks some invisible layer in the atmosphere.
Many more weather magic techniques exist
These easy manifestation techniques using weather are just a fraction of what’s possible in using natural energy to manifest. Furthermore, the ideas listed are just starting points for manifesting techniques using weather. You can use your own intuition to guide your own practices, along with how you feel about a certain type of weather.
This type of manifesting is so individualized. Different people will use the sun or rain differently for prayer, meditation, and manifesting. Isn’t weather energy magical?
A final disclaimer: Manifesting with weather can be easy, but your results may not always be quick and are not guaranteed. We have to let things happen at the right time.
I hope you enjoyed learning about these 5 easy manifestation techniques using weather. Please let me know your ideas in the comments below!
You may also like: