Who are you evolving into?
Using I AM affirmations is a powerful way to become who you want to be.
I AM affirmations can be spoken, written, or silently stated to train your mind to think differently. And to align with the ideal version of yourself.
When used consistently, these affirmations can help you to become the version of you that you desire. They can shift your identity and empower you to live life more intentionally.
Learn all about using I AM affirmations- how and why they work, how to use them, potential blocks to their effectiveness, and more.
Plus, get 111 powerful I AM affirmations you can download, print out, and use anytime. Affirmations for success, confidence, wealth, and more. The free download is at the end of the article.
*This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you for products you purchase via this website. For more information click here.*
What are I AM affirmations?
I AM affirmations are statements you make about who you are.
You make these statements all the time, but you may not always notice them.
- I am tired.
- I am bored.
- I am happy.
I AM affirmations can refer to any aspect of who you are, how you feel, or your experience of life.
Once you realize the power of I AM affirmation statements, you can use them to shape who you are into who you want to be. You can use them to manifest your best self and live your best life.
How do affirmations work?
Affirmations work by helping to create new neural pathways in the brain.
When stated, spoken, or thought about regularly, I AM affirmation statements can shift your mindset permanently. They can become your new way of thinking and self-identifying.
I AM affirmations are like lifting weights for your mindset, identity, and emotions.
Anyone can train their brain to think differently, more positively, and be open to new experiences. Thoughts are habitual in nature, and completely malleable.
Thinking better thoughts creates a better life. Thoughts are intertwined with emotion. And emotion is energy and vibration.
Like attracts like. So when your thoughts are positive and your emotions are positive, you vibrate at a more joyful energetic frequency and you will magnetize that vibration.
When your thoughts are aligned with joy, (or confidence, love, wealth, etc) you will attract better experiences and manifest more of what you are positively aligned with.
How to use I AM affirmations effectively
The key to using I AM affirmations effectively is to use your emotion.
You cannot just say affirmations with no emotional energy behind them and expect results. Instead, you must infuse each statement with the feeling and sensation of it being true.
Imagine each I AM statement as if it were already your reality, even if it is not.
Imagine how it feels to have the affirmative statement be true, to be the person you are affirming with your I AM statement.
Allow yourself to fully feel the statement as true. Feel the joy, comfort, confidence, or other positive feeling and allow the sensation to vibrate within you and out of you like rays of light. Allow yourself to BE who you are stating with your I AM affirmation.
Getting past the I AM blocks
Saying affirmations can seem like you are lying to yourself, but you have to find a way around that.
Know that the vibration from the sensation of knowing you don’t have what you desire (or that you’re not fully who you want to be) can block you.
The vibe of “lack of having/being” can overpower your intended positive vibration. So, that lack feeling is something to be aware of.
See the lack feeling, give it acknowledgment, and then ignore it completely. Don’t fight it, just visualize it being clouded over or washed away by your new energy.
Allow the energy of the goodness you feel from your I AM statement to be. Allow it regardless of how “true” the statement is at this point in time.
Time will catch up to the vibration your emotions are emitting. Your pure emotions will, in divine timing, be what aligns you to the affirmative statement you are manifesting.
How many affirmations should you say per day?
Use your intuition to decide your focus each time you use I AM affirmations. Ask yourself, what is most important today?
Use I AM affirmations for who you want to be in the now. To align who you are with what you desire and who you want to exist as.
You may want to say anywhere from 5-50 affirmations per day, but it all depends.
One thing to keep in mind is to not get overwhelmed by using affirmations. You also do not want to make it a task or chore. It would be better to say fewer affirmations more intentionally and with a focus on emotion rather than say a whole bunch just to “get it done.”
At the same time, it’s helpful for manifestation purposes to build a habit of saying I AM affirmations daily to align with what you are affirming. So in that regard, being consistent in how many and how often you use the affirmations is helpful.
How positive affirmations can change your life
Positive I AM affirmations are a piece of the puzzle for improving your life. They are effective in combination with the actions you take and the choices you make.
That being said, affirmations help you make good choices and take actions that are aligned with what’s best for you.
When you train yourself to see the good, to feel the very real possibility for your desires becoming reality, you will be more apt to take the path aligned with those thoughts. You still have to be intentional, but the affirmations you say to state I AM will empower you to be that person who you are affirming.
If I say I AM making $1,000 a month in my Etsy shop, then I AM more aligned energetically to work on it. I AM more motivated and I AM finally learning Photoshop. I AM aligning with new skills, art ideas to sell, and financial abundance. See what I mean?
Affirming increased sales doesn’t make sales happen magically. The affirmation empowers and motivates me.
Affirming I AM making $$$ is very different than thinking sales “are what they are” and “I don’t have time.” (This is my real-time real-life example for you as I revamp my shop and Etsy mindset:)
Powerful I AM Affirmations to Change Your Life
I am affirmations for success
- I am achieving my goals.
- I am becoming more and more successful.
- I am capable.
- I am hardworking.
- I am inspired.
- I am motivated to succeed.
- I am unstoppable.
- I am successful in all that I do.
- I am successful by nature.
- I am filled with gratitude for my success.
- I am full of potential to grow infinitely successful.
I am affirmations for wealth
- I am wealthy and abundant.
- I am filled with gratitude for the wealth I have.
- I am living a wealthy and abundant lifestyle.
- I am at the level of wealth I’ve always desired.
- I am free and generous with my wealth.
- I am secure in my wealth.
- I am happy with my wealth.
- I am comfortable with abundance and wealth.
- I am a wealth magnet.
- I am wealthy easily.
- I am becoming more abundant each day.
I am affirmations for happiness
- I am always finding reasons to be happy.
- I am full of joy and happiness.
- I am grateful for all the good in my life.
- I am creating happiness with my choices and actions.
- I am creating happiness every day.
- I am a happiness spreader.
- I am a very happy person.
- I am able to see the good in most situations.
- I am able to maintain a harmonious state of being most of the time.
- I am happy because I set my intentions to be that way.
- I am happy naturally.
I am affirmations for self-love
- I am kind to myself.
- I am caring and attentive to my needs.
- I am appreciative of who I am.
- I am full of love for myself.
- I am full of gratitude for myself.
- I am deserving of my own love.
- I am worthy of love.
- I am good just the way I am.
- I am ok with not being perfect.
- I am a good person and I love myself.
- I am a person who loves and respects herself.
I am affirmations for confidence
- I am uniquely beautiful.
- I am good enough.
- I am smart enough.
- I am capable.
- I am becoming more and more confident.
- I am a shining star and I shine bright!
- I am secure in who I am.
- I am growing in positive self-esteem.
- I am growing in certainty about who I am.
- I am becoming stronger each day.
- I am aligned with my true self and she is awesome.
I am affirmations for emotional healing
- I am emotionally resilient.
- I am healing more and more each day.
- I am accepting of life’s experiences.
- I am overcoming pain and finding joy.
- I am healing myself.
- I am stronger than ever.
- I am balanced.
- I am calm and peaceful.
- I am content.
- I am restored.
- I am free.
I am affirmations for health and wellbeing
- I am getting healthier each day.
- I am filled with healing light and love.
- I am a healthy, vibrant person.
- I am full of gratitude for the health I have.
- I am able to improve my health.
- I am feeling balanced.
- I am in harmony.
- I am feeling well.
- I am capable of healing.
- I am aligned with health naturally.
- I am full of positive healing vibrations.
I am affirmations for purpose
- I am connected to my purpose.
- I am discovering my purpose with every step of the way.
- I am intrigued by my purpose.
- I am excited by my purpose.
- I am grateful for my purpose.
- I am living my purpose.
- I am helping others with my purpose.
- I am fulfilled by my purpose.
- I am in love with my purpose.
- I am aligned with my divine purpose.
- I am living a meaningful life.
I am affirmations for spirituality
- I am growing in my spirituality.
- I am spiritually awake and aware.
- I am an infinite and divine being.
- I am open-minded and truth-seeking.
- I am intuitive and wise.
- I am able to see the truth and sense the right path.
- I am able to trust in God/ the Universe.
- I am free and secure because of my trust.
- I am a spiritual being having a human experience.
- I am connected to my higher self, angels, and spirit guides.
- I am always evolving, learning, and growing spiritually.
I am affirmations for manifestation
- I am manifesting my reality.
- I am the creator of my destiny.
- I am a powerful creator.
- I am capable of manifesting what I desire.
- I am attracting positive and joyful experiences.
- I am aligned with joy.
- I am manifesting love.
- I am manifesting happiness.
- I am manifesting wealth and abundance.
- I am manifesting health and wellbeing.
- I am manifesting my dreams in divine timing.
- I am manifesting a better world.
Tips for making positive affirmations a daily habit
Making positive affirmations a daily habit can be fun and inspiring.
Think of your goals, dreams, and who you want to be with trust and knowing that it can all happen for you.
Your dreams are in your heart for a reason. But you have to take action to make them happen and affirmations are an easy action to take.
Make affirmations a daily habit by first committing to them. Do not negotiate with yourself about doing them each day.
Set a time to work on your I AM statements for a certain number of days. 5 Minutes once or twice per day for 2 weeks might be a good number to start with. Use your affirmations diligently, with all the emotion you can.
Then, assess how you feel. Has anything changed? How is your mindset? Continue and adjust your affirmations from there. Re-write them if necessary.
Printable I am affirmations
Here is the list of 111 I AM affirmations. 111 Is a lucky angel number so I use it whenever possible. May it help you manifest who you are becoming!
Use the link to download, print, and use anytime you wish. Feel free to share these affirmations with a friend. And enjoy!
I hope you enjoyed thinking about the possibilities for using I AM affirmations to change how you identify, view, and experience life. They can be a truly powerful tool to shape your reality.
As the incredible Dr. Wayne Dyer (RIP) said, “What you think about expands”. It’s true, and mindset shapes reality. So why not intentionally use your mindset in combination with inspired action to shape reality as you desire?
The alternative is to not try. To not play the “manifest your reality” game of life and give up. To live as the victim of circumstances.
Yes, life can be tough, but we live in an infinite universe full of infinite possibilities. So why not test out some affirmations and see what happens? What do you think?
Please leave your comments below! Have a lovely day!
You may also enjoy: