Check out these inspiring positive energy quotes for good vibes only!
How to have a great day, no matter what you’re up to? Start with some inspirational and uplifting words of wisdom.
Reading positive quotes is an easy way to empower your mindset and elevate your mood. Inspirational quotes about good vibes, positive thinking, and positive energy can help you start your day off on the right foot.
So, please enjoy these 75 positive energy quotes. I hope they lift your spirits and empower your energy for a great day!
*This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you for products you purchase via this website. For more information click here.*
How do positive energy quotes create good vibes?
Reading positive energy quotes is one of many ways to feel happier in life.
As Buddha said, “What you think, you become.” And it’s true! We manifest our reality- including many aspects of our daily lives- with our thoughts.
Our thoughts can easily be shaped by the words of others. Think of when someone gives you a compliment or offers words of affirmation.
Positive energy quotes work in a similar way. They are words that can inspire you to stay motivated and take action in the right direction. Positive thoughts create a positive energy vibration that other people can sense.
A positive energetic vibration attracts joyful opportunities and exciting relationships. It opens up new possibilities in life. Your positive energy vibration can do wonders: It can help build beneficial partnerships, create good luck, inspire a genius plan of action, and so much more.
So, read on to fill your mind with good vibes, and powerfully positive energy!
75 Positive Energy Quotes For Good Vibes
1. “Positive thoughts, words, and actions create positive feelings. Positive feelings generate positive energy.” –
2. “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.” – Marcus Aurelius.
3. “The world needs huge positive energy to fight against the negative forces. Go to the center of your inner being and generate that positive energy for the welfare of humanity.” –
4. “Keep those who believe in you closer.” –
5. “An eagle uses the negative energy of a storm to fly even higher.” – Eric Thomas.
6. “If you can stay positive in a negative situation, you win.” – Unknown.
7. “There’s a direct correlation between positive energy and positive results.” – Joe Rogan.
8. “You always pass failure on the way to success.” – Mickey Rooney.
9. “Don’t use your energy to worry. Use your energy to believe.” – Joel Osteen.
10. “It is only when we become aware that our time is limited that we can channel our energy into truly living.” – Ludovico Einaudi.
11. “The energy of the mind is the essence of life.” – Aristotle.
12. “Your inner thoughts aren’t truly hidden. Their essence reflects in your energy. Energy speaks what you don’t.” –
13. “What lies behind you and what lies in front of you, pales in comparison to what lies inside of you.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson.
14. “Positive energy is collective, integrative, expansion. Whereas negative energy (…) is simply that which disconnects, which segregates, which separates, which lowers energy, and lowers frequency. Whereas Positive increases the frequency and allows us to see things more holistically. Whereas negative energy breaks things into parts that make things a bit more challenging to manage.” –
15. “Everything is Energy and that is all there is to it. Match the frequency of the reality you want and you can not help but get that reality. It can be no other way. This is not philosophy. This is physics.” – Albert Einstein.
16. “A disappointed is merely an assignment for your next appointment.” –
17. “In times of great stress or adversity, it’s always best to keep busy, to plow your anger and your energy into something positive.” – Lee Lacocca.
18. “Extraordinary things are always hiding in places people never think to look.” – Jodi Picoult.
19. “Where focus goes, energy flows.” – Tony Robbins.
20. “If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.” – Lao Tzu.
21. “Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you’re positive, good things happen.” – Deep Roy.
22. “Give your dreams all you’ve got, and you’ll be amazed at the energy that comes out of you.” – William James.
23. “We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.” – Oscar Wilde.
24. “It’s a funny thing about life, once you begin to take note of the things you are grateful for, you begin to lose sight of the things that you lack.” – Germany Kent.
25. “The vibration of gratitude attracts more positive things into your life.” – Cherie Roe Dirksen.
26. “The greatest win is walking away and choosing not to engage in drama and toxic energy at all.”-
27. “Instead of hating, I have chosen to forgive and spend all of my positive energy on changing the world.” – Camryn Manheim.
28. “Let me be the first to say that I’ve also been that toxic person. Calling myself out on my own toxicity is what aids me in spotting it in others. Healing my toxicity is what helped me understand myself. Now, I invite and embrace peace & good vibes only.” –
29. “Without feeling negative energy, we would not know what positive energy is. Acknowledge, understand and give love.” – Kishan S Chauhan.
30. “Vibe high and the magic around you will unfold.” –
31. “When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive – to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.” – Marcus Aurelius.
32. “When you are at peace, you attract positive energy.” – Sen.
33. “Don’t allow people into your energy field on a regular basis that you wouldn’t want to be like yourself.” –
34. “Stop being afraid of what can go wrong in your life & start putting your positive energy towards all that can go right.” – Timothy Pina.
35. “I surround myself with good people who make me feel great and give me positive energy.” – Ali Krieger.
36. “Positive thoughts, words, and actions create positive feelings. Positive feelings generate positive energy.” – Nozer Kanga.
37. “Optimism is a happiness magnet. If you stay positive, good things and good people will be drawn to you.” – Mary Lou Retton.
38. “Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will.” – Zig Ziglar.
39. “I believe in throwing a lot of positive energy in the universe and I hope for the best.” – Vaani Kapoor.
40. “When you start giving, instead of getting, you make a difference. You can always give a warm smile, a sincere hello, a positive vibe… your attention, your time, your love, and kindness to those around you.” –
41. “To give your positive or negative attention to something is a way of giving energy. The most damaging form of behavior is withholding your attention.” –
42. “Hoping drains your energy. Action creates positive energy.” – Robert T. Kiyosaki.
43. “When you exercise your willpower you release the power of life energy – not when you merely wish passively to be able to obtain an objective.” – Paramahansa Yogananda.
44. “Overthinking ruins moods and kills good vibes.” –
45. “Because one believes in oneself, one doesn’t try to convince others. Because one is content with oneself, one doesn’t need others’ approval. Because one accepts oneself, the whole world accepts him or her.” – Lao-Tzu.
46. “The only person who can pull me down is myself, and I’m not going to let myself pull me down anymore.” –
47. “At the center of your being you have the answer; you know who you are and you know what you want.” – Lao Tzu.
48. “You alone are enough. You have nothing to prove to anybody.” – Maya Angelou.
49. “Life’s a journey where every station has something to reveal.” –
50. “Throughout the infinite, the forces are in a perfect balance, and hence the energy of a single thought may determine the motion of a universe.” – Nikola Tesla.
51. “It’s the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting.” – Paulo Coelho.
52. “There is a strange comfort in knowing that no matter what happens today, the sun will rise again tomorrow.” –
53. “If life throws you a few bad notes or vibrations, don’t let them interrupt or alter your song.” –
54. “You came to RADIATE the fullness of who you are.” –
55. “Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.” – Helen Keller.
56. “You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” – A. A. Milne.
57. “Vibe high and the magic around you will unfold.” –
58. “When you concentrate your energy purposely on the future possibility that you aspire to realize, your energy is passed on to it and makes it attracted to you with a force stronger than the one you directed towards it.” –
59. “Focus on an ocean of positives, not a puddle of negatives.” –
60. “All happy, optimistic, and uplifting feelings and emotions are positive energy.” –
61. “Some people emit negative fumes, while others vibrate POSITIVE ENERGY. Stay close to the Positive ones; otherwise, you will be smoked to death.” – RVM.
62. “Positive thinking is more than just a tagline. It changes the way we behave. And I firmly believe that when I am positive, it not only makes me better, but it also makes those around me better.” – Harvey Mackay.
63. “Positive energy knows no boundaries. If everyone were to spread positive energy on the Internet, the world would be a much better place.” – Lu Wei.
64. “If you feel happy, smile with all your heart. If you’re down, smile with all your might.” – Paul Ian Guillermo.
65. “Live life to the fullest, and focus on the positive.” – Matt Cameron.
66. “Say and do something positive that will help the situation; it doesn’t take any brains to complain.” – Robert A. Cook.
67. “If you don’t like me, if you like me; both are equally cool. I send love and positive energy to all those people in their lives. I hope they find where they’re meant to be.” – Willow Smith.
68. “I believe in karma, and I believe if you put out positive vibes to everybody, that’s all you’re going to get back.” – Kesha.
69. “True health infuses positive energy in the mind, body and spirit; it is a main focus in my life. “ – Maximillian Degenerez.
70. “Like food is to the body, self-talk is to the mind. Don’t let any junk thoughts repeat in your head.” – Maddy Malhotra.
71. “Energy is the power that drives every human being. It is not lost by exertion but maintained by it, for it is a faculty of the psyche.” – Germaine Greer.
72. “Be a positive energy trampoline – absorb what you need and rebound more back. – Dave Carolan.
73. “Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.” – Winston Churchill.
74. “In order to carry a positive action, we must develop here a positive vision.” – Dalai Lama.
75. “I honor you for every time this year you got back up, vibrated higher, shined your light, and loved and elevated beyond the call of duty.”
Ways to use positive energy quotes
So, you’ve read through the quotes, and it’s a lot to take in! There is a ton of wisdom here to think about.
Sometimes, a certain quote or two can touch your heart or move you deeply. It sounds corny but it’s true!
If you discover a quote or a few quotes from this list that are highly significant to your life, why not encourage those words to stick around in your brain a while longer? There are many ways to use quotes creatively, or just for fun.
Here are some ideas for capturing the positive energy of the quotes you love the best:
- Journal or write about the quote.
- Share it on social media.
- Draw, paint, or craft the quote.
- Try art journaling and add the quote to your art journal.
- Text it to a friend or family member.
- Scribble it down and tape it somewhere.
- Make it your screensaver.
This will help you to not forget the words which move you and bring a smile to your face.
I hope you enjoyed these positive energy quotes! They were so much fun to compile.
Quotes are one of many tools I use to “keep my mind right.” They help me when I’m feeling unmotivated to work, at home, and in many other cases.
I enjoy reading the words of other people, as well as writing my own. Words are fun to play around with, contemplate, and share. Words carry so much magical energy. They can be so inspiring.
What are your favorite good vibes and positive energy quotes? How do you draw up positive energy when you need it most? Please let me know in the comments!
You may also enjoy: