100 Root chakra affirmations to use for grounding and energy healing. Free printable affirmation list included.
Healing from root chakra damage can be challenging. It is not easy when your life gets flipped upside down, when you experience tragic loss, or when you lose your sense of security in the world.
Covid (and the early 2020s in general) created significant root chakra harm to millions. Many people don’t feel safe or grounded in life due to the happenings in the world.
In addition, many people have also experienced root chakra damage in childhood, or at other times in life.
Any sort of uprooting, destabilization, removal of freedom, or significant loss in life can harm your sense of rootedness, security, trust, and overall well-being. Trauma such as divorce, death, or war can cause anxiety, depression, and other mental health problems.
But there is hope. And healing root chakra trauma is possible.
*This article is for entertainment purposes only and contains no medical advice. For more information click here.*
*This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you for products you purchase via this website. For more information click here.*
100 Root Chakra Affirmations
Let’s get started right away with 100 powerful root chakra affirmations to feel grounded, stable, safe, and secure.
Download and print the PDF version at the end of the affirmations list.
Healing root chakra affirmations
- I have located what exactly needs healing.
- I am learning how to heal my energy.
- I am taking steps to heal.
- I feel better every day.
- Healing is 100% possible.
- Bit by bit, I am healing.
- My energy is strengthening.
- My base chakra is becoming stronger every day.
- I’m beginning to feel grounded.
- I’m feeling more and more secure.
- I’m able to forgive.
- I am able to let go.
- I am grateful for my life.
- I’m feeling more and more trusting.
- I deserve to heal completely.
- It is safe for me to heal.
- It is safe to enjoy my life now.
- I live in the moment.
- I accept my journey.
- I give myself grace.
Affirmations to unblock the root chakra
- I am safe.
- I’m stable and secure.
- I am supported.
- I forgive.
- I am free.
- I am abundant.
- I belong.
- I am confident.
- My path is clear.
- I trust that everything will be ok, and more than ok!
- Everything is working out for me.
- I release the past.
- I am ready to receive goodness & blessings.
- I’m open to learning new things.
- I am open to change and I trust my decisions.
- I am inspired.
- I feel good in my body.
- My mind is positive and strong.
- I do my best and my best is good enough.
- My energy is clear; I’m a clean slate.
Affirmations to balance root chakra energy
- I am at ease.
- I am healthy & balanced.
- I am peaceful & serene.
- I make healthy, loving, & empowering choices.
- I accept and love myself.
- I am manifesting healthy relationships.
- I am treated fairly and with respect.
- I am loved.
- I have what I need.
- All is well in my world.
- I attract good energy, kindness, and friendliness.
- I feel at home.
- It’s safe for me to feel relaxed.
- I’m able to enjoy myself.
- The Universe provides for me.
- I am connected to the earth.
- My spirituality strengthens me.
- My roots are grounded.
- I’m moving forward steadily.
- My steps are confident.
Affirmations to open the root chakra
- I am opening energetically.
- My energy is free.
- I’m unencumbered by the past; it’s a new day.
- The possibilities are infinite.
- I have many great choices available.
- I am ready to receive pure goodness into my life.
- I have support, safety, and stability.
- I have enough money.
- I have plenty of love.
- I am strong and resilient.
- My needs are met.
- My world is safe and comfortable.
- I can follow my heart.
- I can be myself.
- I am able to face challenges.
- I feel a deep sense of joy and appreciation.
- I am divinely supported and protected.
- I am fortunate.
- I have a lot to give.
- I matter.
Affirmations to activate the root chakra
- I am now activating my full potential.
- I am successful.
- I am victorious.
- I am stronger, healthier, and more beautiful than ever.
- I receive incredible amounts of positive & loving universal energy.
- I know it’s ok to receive and that I deserve happiness.
- I embrace nurturing & supportive energy.
- I have all the safety, security, and stability I need.
- I love being me including all of my beauty and my imperfections.
- I am enough.
- I love the people in my life.
- I attract honest, kind people who I can trust.
- I am a magnet for positive energy, good people, and joyful opportunities.
- My energy is beautiful, clear, and full of light.
- I’m often pleasantly surprised by how awesomely things work out.
- I am filled with knowledge and inner strength.
- I feel a deep sense of relief and calm.
- I am proud of how far I’ve come.
- I’m completely secure and rooted.
- I trust my intuition and intelligence.
Root chakra affirmations printable
Download the printable root chakra affirmations right here:
Feel free to share these words of grounding, safety, love, and support with anyone who could use them.
How to Use Root Chakra Affirmations
You can say, write, or think about these positive affirmations to empower your root chakra at any time.
You may find it beneficial to practice root chakra affirmations daily, or at least a few times per week. Many people use affirmations at a set time each day, such as first thing in the morning or right before bed. But, chose any time that feels right to you.
The key to using affirmations effectively is to feel the words you are saying as if they are your truth. Doing this can help to pave new neural pathways in the brain.
Feeling statements as true that aren’t necessarily true right now can be tricky. It can feel like you’re lying to yourself by using root chakra affirmations while you still feel damaged. But the idea is to train your brain to be open to new experiences; new truths. Healing your root chakra happens in your mind and in your energetic field simultaneously.
Action is imperative, but being willing to try to feel beyond your current “now” to a new potential reality can help.
Telling yourself you are strong, grounded, and worthy of security can be one way to lay a stepping stone forward. Willingness also communicates your intentions and desires to the Universe.
Other ways to heal root chakra damage
As with most any type of healing, root chakra healing begins in the mind.
That’s why root chakra affirmations can begin to open the root chakra so you can heal from loss, upheaval, and other life disturbances.
In addition to affirmations, try:
- Talking to a trusted friend or therapist is helpful.
- Yoga, exercise, and other forms of healthy movement to get stuck energy flowing.
- Being outside in nature.
- Meditating with grounding crystals, especially black crystals such as black tourmaline.
- Other self-care activities such as journaling and reading.
- Please seek out medical care as needed.
Any way you can think of to move along blocked or stuck base chakra energy can potentially help. Working on acceptance, forgiveness, gratitude, and more may help you to heal.
Being practical to improve your sense of well-being is important, too. For example, avoiding toxic people or environments.
One more tip to heal your root chakra and feel safe is to use mindfulness. Practice noticing the positive things in your surroundings, or simply the things that are neutral. Most of the time, there is still good or interesting stuff to appreciate around you.
I hope you have enjoyed these healing root chakra affirmations. Please know that you are not alone in being uprooted, disturbed, or made to feel unsafe. We all must do what we can to be strong and empower our thoughts, words, and actions with positivity. As mentioned, please get additional help if you need to. There is no shame in doing so.
Thank you for reading, please leave your thoughts in the comments below.
You may also enjoy: