Check out this collection of unique “You can do it” quotes!
Uplifting words of encouragement can be incredibly powerful. Affirming “Yes, you can!” and “You’ve got this!” can make all the difference to someone. Or to yourself!
It’s not always easy to face challenges head-on, to be brave, and to climb mountains. But you and I can do incredible things. And we need to affirm that we can do it- no matter what it is- with confidence!
So today, enjoy a collection of quotes designed to infuse positivity, warmth, and encouragement into your life. They are the perfect “You’ve got this!” message for anyone who needs support- be it a friend, family member, teammate, co-worker…or yourself!
A handful of these quotes are available as beautiful cards that can be shared on social media, Pinterest, or via email. They can also be downloaded for free, printed out, and given as gifts. The size of the cards is 5″ x 7″.
I chose my favorite quotes and got artsy with the fonts and designs. All of the messages are meant to be motivational, positive, and empowering.
So, sit back and enjoy reading through these unique “You can do it” and “You’ve got this” quotes now. May they inspire you or a loved one to believe in yourself and all that you are capable of!
*This post contains affiliate links, meaning I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you for products you purchase via this website. For more information click here.*
Say these words to yourself when you need some support. Share them with a friend who needs a cheerleader. Allow these words to lift your spirits, and most of all, believe in their truth! It’s always good to encourage yourself and also to offer encouragement to your loved ones.
If you choose to print any of these quote cards, print on quality cardstock paper for best results.
You Can Do It Quotes (You’ve Got This!)
1. Don’t doubt yourself friend- you can do it!
You can do anything you set your mind to. Stop thinking “I can’t” and simply allow yourself to proceed with a mind that is open to the possibility of success.
2. Spoiler alert: You’ve got this.
I hate to ruin it for you, but you’re already winning. 🙂
3. Trust in your abilities, strength, and resilience. You can do it!
You have what it takes! Try journaling about your strengths to identify them and encourage yourself.
4. You can do it when you put your mind to it!
Focus and determination make all the difference.
5. No matter how tough the road is, you have the strength to travel the distance.
Some roads are incredibly treacherous, but you can make it through. Pray, trust, and believe.
6. I know it’s tough but 100% you can do it!
No doubt that you can accomplish what you need to do, friend.
7. In the face of any challenge, let your determination shine and prove to yourself that you can do it!
Summon up that inner strength and forge ahead. Let nothing and no one stop you.
8. You have the power to make amazing things happen!
Yes, you do! You have so much power and ability, take a moment to recognize what you are capable of.
9. I know that you can do it, you’ve proven yourself time and time again!
Remember everything else you have accomplished in life, and how far you’ve come.
10. Boom! You’ve got this.
Just. Like. That. Success can happen suddenly… it can sneak up on you!
11. Each step forward brings you closer and closer to success.
One step at a time. That’s the best way to do most anything.
12. Say it with me: “Yes, I can!”
We all need to be our own cheerleaders. Sometimes, all we have is ourselves anyway.
There are times when other people don’t understand what you’re doing or why you’re doing it. Therefore, they can’t really support you in the way you need. In those instances, you have to be there for yourself. Thick skin is needed!
13. You can do it, keep pushing through it!
Sometimes the only way out is in. You have to be tough and carry on.
14. Every setback is an opportunity for growth and learning.
Embrace each setback, knowing that you can do it! There is no such thing as failure.
15. Focus on progress, not perfection. Trust yourself and believe that you can do it!
Just do your best, one thing at a time.
16. Your potential is limitless, and you can do whatever you set out to do!
The sky is the limit- dream big!
17. You inspire me with your can-do attitude. Thank you, friend!
Some people are truly inspirational and positive influencers. So if you know someone who makes a difference in this way, tell them.
18. Friend, I believe in you, you’ve got this!
We all benefit from the support of other people. Why not share your confidence in someone with them? We need to lift each other up more often.
19. Just keep affirming “You’ve got this!” and see what happens.
Positive affirmations for success really work when used regularly. (Combined with positive action.)
20. Show the world that you can do it- you’ve got this!
You don’t need to prove yourself to anyone, but sometimes proving yourself can feel motivating.
21. Trust in God and let your faith guide you. You can do it!
Faith is key. Trusting in God or a greater power can ease worry and suffering. Turn over the fear or the challenge to God/ The Universe so you don’t have to burden these things alone.
22. Prove them all wrong and do the thing.
Forget the doubters and the haters.
23. Dare to dream big because you have what it takes to make those dreams come true!
Dream bigger than what is necessary or comfortable. Get comfortable with really big, exciting visions.
24. You are smart, you are savvy, you are awesome, and you can do it!
Know this to be true about yourself. If you don’t think it’s true, then make it your truth and become this. (If you want to, that is.)
25. You can do anything you set your heart and mind to!
You sure can! When something feels meaningful, and you put your energy, thoughts, emotions, and efforts into it, you can absolutely get it done!
26. I love you! You’ve got this!
Share this message with whoever needs it! If it’s you who needs the message, receive it right now.
27. I believe in you. You can do it!
If you can dream it, you can do it. If you believe in someone else’s dream, tell them so!
28. In times of doubt, say it louder and with confidence: “I’ve got this!”
Make bold statements. Don’t be afraid to declare that you have things under control, figured out, or otherwise accomplished. Even if you’re not “there yet” completely, affirming your success can help make success your reality.
29. Dissolve the problem by knowing, without a doubt, that you’ve got this.
There is no blockage, barrier, or hindrance. The path is clear. It is done. You did it!
30. Your angels are guiding you- you can do it!
You are always divinely supported and guided by your angels. I think it’s nice to get to know your angels and spiritual guides well. Then, consult them often.
Printable “You Can Do It” Cards
Download these motivational encouragement cards below.
Then, simply print out the cards you like at home or through any online or in-person printing service. The size for printing is 5 x 7 inches. I do recommend using quality cardstock to print on.
You can share these cards with friends and loved ones, and make as many copies as you would like to, but please do not sell. Here is the download link:
I hope you have enjoyed this unique collection of “You can do it” and “You got this” quotes. And I hope you find good use for the printable cards.
Designing positive motivational quote cards is fun for me, and hopefully, the messages can spread some joy, however small. If you like my style, do check out my Etsy shop as well for more signs, quotes, and artwork.
Please let me know your thoughts in the comments, tell me your favorite designs, or throw me some ideas for more free printables. Have a lovely day!
You may also enjoy: